Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: GLAAD nomination

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ravie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2001
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Hey I might be a bit behind but I just noticed that SIP was nominated for a GLAAD award for best comic book and wanted to say "Congratulations!"

    ------------------
    "Dinky Dean Bossetti!
    Is that the yellow
    sweater I bought for
    you last week? You
    dyed it black didn't you!
    After you promised me
    you wouldn't!"

    "Correction - I didn't
    promise. I said I'd try
    not to."
    -Welcome Home Roxy
    Carmichael

  2. #2
    Inactive Member amytoilet's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2001
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


    That's great news. Congrats to Terry & Robyn and everyone who contributes to this fab book.

    What were the other nomination?



    ------------------
    laughing is the only way i can keep from screaming .

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 3peanuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2001
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW!!!!

    Congrats Terry... smile

    ------------------
    "Learn to have not to hold" Madonna

    "Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar has given you the call" Jefferson Airplane

    www.mariomieli.org

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •